1. We get results! Time and time again, employers have and recruiters expressed their satisfaction with using our healthcare job board and other talent solutions.
|“Health Career Center helps us with 10-15 providers of the 30-35 that we hire per year.”
Blair Chappell, CMSR
UNT Health Science Center
|"Health Career Center has supplied us with over 750 qualified prospects across 16 locations."
Former Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Ascension Health Ministry Service Center
2. Our dedicated sales team is focused on helping you find well-rounded solutions for your recruitment challenges, not just selling job postings.
“Amazing customer service! The team is always able to assist when needed - in a very timely and efficient manner.”
“Great service! Responded quickly and met my needs immediately!”
“I'm thrilled to have a one-person contact at the AHA! I feel like I have never had this before. I'm so thankful to have Jack as my contact at the AHA.”
“Jonas continuously goes above and beyond to assist with our advertising needs for the County of San Bernardino. He responds in a timely matter and makes any requested changes right away. He is always a pleasure to do business with!”
3. Health Career Center attracts quality, A-level talent. Our job seekers have a wealth of experience in their respective fields and are highly educated.*
Nearly 70% of visitors have 10+ years of experience in their field.
More than 35% of visitors have a Master’s degree, M.D, or Ph.D.
4. Despite the rise of other job search methods, online job boards are a top resource for healthcare job seekers.*
- 75% of healthcare job seekers use online job boards when conducting a search.
- Company websites tied with job boards as a resource that healthcare job seekers use.
- Job seekers cited applying to job postings online as the method most frequently used to distribute resumes to potential employers.
5. Health Career Center visitors have an excellent experience with our site and intend to keep in touch with us throughout their career.*
- 97% of visitors plan to return to the website within the next three months.
- 77% of visitors plan to refer friends and colleagues to the site.
- 71% of visitors will stay in touch with Health Career Center by signing up for future emails.
For more information about the benefits of using Health Career Center, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-895-2517.
2015 Job Seeker Insights Survey (conducted Q4 2014) n = 362
2014 Visitor Preferences Survey (conducted Q1 2014) n = 137